Thursday 14 March 2013

Interlude of Bible Verses


I am reminded of God's promises. Among many other revelations I received between the early hours of 12-6am this morning, are these little principles. Prepare for a very deep addition to my blog (perhaps later this evening) which was inspired by my early morning session - but for now, read through these verses God revealed to me this morning.

A whisper, 'You have to choose to believe. Meditate on my words.'

~   "Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you.
      Before you were born, I set you apart;
      I appointed you as prophet to the nations."   ~ Jeremiah 1:5.

I have to choose to believe. To take it on. Why would God lie? Yet he does not.

~   "God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he not   speak and act? Does he not promise and fulfil?"  ~ Numbers 23:19.

This is truth. The word of God is truth and life.

~   "For the word of the lord is right and true, he is faithful in all he does."  ~ Psalm 33:4.

If the bible says it, it must be true. How easy it would be to question, doubt, reason or try to evaluate that statement. Yet the simplest/hardest task here is believing in clear faith that if the Bible says it is so, it must be so. I must believe in the promises of God.

~  "Abram believed in the lord, and he credited it to him as righteousness."  ~ Genesis 15:6

~   "Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my savior, and my hope is in you all day long."  ~  Psalm 25:5

~  "More than conquerors - what, then, shall we say in response to these things?

If God is for us, who can be againts us?"  ~ Romans 8:31

~  "Though I walk in the midst if trouble, you preserve my life. You stretch out your hand against the anger of my foes, with your right hand you save me" ~ Psalm 138:7

 ~  "Show me the wonders of your great love, you who save by your right hand the ones who take refuge in you from their foes." ~  Psalm 17:7

Believe. And know. He. is. God.

No comments:

Post a Comment