Saturday 23 March 2013

Craft Projects For Maintaining My Sanity...

I have decided to detour, momentarily, from the intensity of my blog's previous day's topics, and post some photos of some crafts I have been doing over the past two weeks - just about the only thing that has kept me sane and actually doing something with my hands. (Oh, these hands)
Being unable to physically do much leads to a frustrated human being with a rampant mind - and craft seems to be one if the only ways to harness that.
Here are some projects.
I guess, in a way, these little things do bring purpose to a day - when one actually has the time, energy and inclination.

Hand-painted Acryllic Canvas, for my best friend xD


Salt -Dough Pendants - Hand-Painted



Wedding and Greeting Cards




 
 

Crochet Dog Leads/Collars

Banner Designs



 

1 comment:

  1. Anna, I really love that lion pendant you made! That is really cool! Also your photography work is excellent. I was a professional photographer for a littler bit before I decided I would rather teach theology and went back to school for that. I did photojournalism and photo retouching and restoration for awhile. I love landscapes and wildlife a lot and your stuff is really great! I am glad you have a hobby even if it is hard to do it being sick. I love to go out and go fishing, but I live in a cold climate so it is too cold to fish for about 6 months out of the year! I should probably move for my own sanity!!

    ReplyDelete