Wednesday 31 July 2013

A Masterpiece A Day - Tuesday


I know, I know. The date is actually Wednesday. And my daily masterpiece didn't exactly yesterday happen on account of I wasn't here. Work. Furry fluffballs and sharp claws and the like. So, no time for masterpieces - let alone the mental capacity.

However, in keeping to my experimentation of a week's worth of artworks, I will include in today's (yesterday's) post a work I completed last week - and which may not, exactly, be classified as a 'Masterpiece' (by my own standards) it certainly is very artistic and well done.







Horse Friends Fridge Magnet


Completely hand-painted (by me) this lovely fridge magnet features a pair of friendly and gentle horses nuzzling.
Above horse is painted in a rich, red bay colouration, while the bottom horse features black colouring and a small, white stripe on the snip of its muzzle.

Painted using acryllics and a small paintbrush, these horses even have the small, white highlights included on the eyes to add expression and character.


In keeping with Monday's masterpiece tradition, this small-sized artwork is also available for sale.
Custom hand-paints of this style and design are always available, as well as model remaints/customs. (More information on those a bit later on.)

No comments:

Post a Comment