Tuesday 22 October 2013

Satisfaction IS Found - in the One and Only

I think many of us go through the same struggles.
The struggles of life - I need not list them here.

My point being here, is that, once, I posted a topic about my own personal struggle (with God) and the seemingly endless struggle with finding satisfaction. (Being fully filled.)

I shall not say that it has happened recently, but rather over a period of time - I have indeed found that satisfaction, the deep, true, and filling satisfaction given only by God.

And when I speak of satisfaction I do not indeed speak of physical or emotional satisfaction - no - I am referring to the Spiritual.

And it is this aspect which can only ever be fully filled by God - and only God. That 'void' that so many of us hear about, know about, and try to fill with other things.

The thing is,

Only God can satisfy you.

Not only will He, but He delights in satisfying - in filling, over-flowing, renewing.

Satisfaction must be found in God alone - and then other forms of satisfaction flow from that.

If you are desperate, as I was, not too long ago, hungry, longing - and eager; ask God. He will satisfy you, He will fulfill His every promise and be as fulfilling and satisfying as a well-eaten physical meal - filling, nourishing, and exactly what was needed.

Let Him fill You.


This song, 'Satisfy' - by Tenth Avenue North, is a plea, a comission - from Our hearts to God's. Asking Him, begging Him, to be our satisfaction. To replace in us and around us anything that matters (or what we thought mattered) and fully, completely, fill it with Him. Amen to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment