Saturday 17 August 2013

Projects in the Making - Upcoming artworks


Watch this space. 

Watch it very carefully. It will continue to be interesting. I promise.

Whether its craft, art, or cardmaking you're interested in, don't worry - my creativity is apparently very busy (like, rather a lot of the time) and has a very, very vast spectrum of abilities. (Hence why I get a lot and a little done all at once.)

There is always more than one project going on in my room! Just as there is always more than one thought.... Well, as I am learning about driving my trains slowly.... I guess I am also practising driving my creativity slowly too.... well, just a teensy bit slower. I think, though, creativity is an absolute need to output if that's your personality type... which, well, it is mine.

So, projects, waffle back in your box.. put the lid on, and here we go.

 Uhm.... you say... yes, well, it's not just any cardboard horse. It's actually model horse armament. Believe it or not - and he is finished (tutorial soon!), so keep watching for updates....


And these two? Well, they are 2 of 4 of one of my latest canine experiments... and, not actually finished yet, despite the beautiful coloured layer of acryllic. Wait and see how these guys will look come December...

This one.... well... remember that odd-looking cardboard horse up there? Well, that's him - his armament is becoming more, uh, 'well-built' if you like.
I finished this project last night. It looks pretty amazing.
Oh yes - that pink thing is my phone....
Followed by... doggie Christmas tags!

No comments:

Post a Comment