Saturday 3 August 2013

Masterpiece A Day - What Day is it?

Not that it matters. I... lost track of time, set myself an impossible goal... and yeah. Let's just say the artwork still happens, it's just silly to think a Masterpiece can be completed in under a day. Haha.
So, with that in mind, don't think that is it!

I will attempt, at least, a masterpiece a week, perhaps.Actually, I am currently drowning in a collection of many different masterpieces - and hoping desperately I find an actual crafting desk soon, otherwise my already tiny computer desk will be covered in layers of it all - like a giant explosion of creativity.... oh... too late.

Masterpiece 3 - (or Wednesday's missing artwork) - Felt Chihuahua

 Yes, that's my lens cap. This puppy is super duper weenie tiny.

Not to mention outright adorable.

Made out of felt and stuffing, this Chiwa is entirely handmade, and took a few hours to complete.

Stands up on it's own, and has a lovely pink collar. Nawww.

I made this one while I was pretty sick and stuck in a chair for weeks. (I made a lota things then.) This puppeh is a fawn Chihuahua and is very breed-like with it's big ears and cute belly. I also made a brother (slightly bigger), not a Chi - but a cream/off white Labrador.

They are so cute! - and miniature. I may make tutorials on these guys some day.
























No comments:

Post a Comment