Sunday 9 February 2014

Apparently... Life Goes on whether we are with it or behind it... Flowing, Going, and Being.. and Other such things

Sometimes it's easy to get caught up in the backlog of life, and blogs then will suffer.
As mine is, and has, for rather a long, long time now.
There's a lot of things which shall remain unblogged, daresay, for a very long time. But no matter. What better time than the present, and, why feel bad about being behind? (Unless of course it causes you to miss a bus..)
The only thing I have had time to blog about has been the latest projects, and for that I apologise. Photos without text are simly easier to upload, and appear to be updating this place. Hehe.
But, projects aside, life has been very busy for me lately.
Add to the normal chaos the prospect of finding a job and moving home, and, well, it all turns into a flurry of mess, business, and sanity squeezed in the middle somewhere.
Or, rather, the act of maintaining it. (Or finding it? I'm not sure which.)
Of course life involves a lot of art.
As I mentioned before, I am creating a website, which I hope will be my advertising venue for all my forms of art - repaints, Sculptures, and prohetic art sculptures. That's kept me pretty busy, as well as the work which I will be selling on it - getting that all ready, buying supplies, painting, lots and lots of painting.
I have also been collecting, putting together a huge file system of mine for reference photos to use with repaint and sculpting ideas, especially horses and rare animal species and colours. That's actually taking a lot longer than it otherwise might.
Especially when that involves some incredible photography which I must admire.
Add to that the constant need to find something green to give everyone hope in this terrible drought...
(Do not be fooled by the green in this photo, it is all we have left. This whole area has become a desert and livestock - not to mention farmer's livelihoods - are dying - fast. All prayers for rain, feed and God's answers are hugely appreciated.)
Photography is still, of course, a huge part of my life. Recent photographing jobs have led me to this: a bookshelf of challenges which my mum has chosen to read in this year to come. It is part of her and my sister's new website, an inspirational and exciting twist of direction for them both.

http://www.glimpsesofglory.com.au/

Take a look - you may be very surprised!

And, of course, my website also. This one has been slow yet steady, and will be available soon. Very soon.
I am very excited with its progress!
All this aside my other life jobs have been unrelated to photos, so I can't post photos of them... so to speak. Add to that list the usual farm chores, babysitting, making resumes, job searching, painting, writing, more writing, remembering to eat... the list goes on and on.
Praise God I have Him in the middle - and despite the fact I haven't put much up about Him lately, He is, of course, the very air I breathe and part of my daily existance.
Hopefully I shall be more updated and organised, but we'll go how we go.

That's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment