Sunday 4 September 2011

Weddings On the Brain!

So many people have chosen September for a Spring Wedding!

For an update, my sister's getting married exactly a week from yesterday! I also spent the entirity of yesterday (03rd Sept, Sat) photographing a wedding alonside a professional photographer. (That's an assistant to professional photographer, my sister calls me an Aspho -whatever that be.)
Aside from the many thousands of photos taken, my yesterday was extremely busy and exciting as the wedding business (people I didn't know, either) made me so much more excited for my sister's wedding.

I also ran into one of my Camp friends (was hugely shocked, actually) which I shall elaborate on later, and had so much fun watching the family go through such a special time. And there's the feeling that my sister's wedding is going to be a very emotional day for everyone, behind the scenes, if anything. I almost cried at a stranger's wedding! (The Father & Daughter dance was beautiful.) Mum thinks photographers are not supposed to fall apart at a wedding. Oops!

Anyway, it's all happening! For those of you watching for wedding stuff, It will be on here as soon as possible!!! I'll end with 'prayers would be much appreciated' for Lizzy & Stephen as they get that little bit closer to marriage.
(Drawing's mine again, a quick sketch as practice for the huge wooden signs I have to paint so people don't lose their way to the wedding. I'd say they'll be hard to miss. Black paint and paintbrush, here I come!)

No comments:

Post a Comment